Our motto is: We rock your logistics! Since 2017, we have been handling fulfillment for over 1000 of the most well-known startups, SMEs and companies of all sizes, ensuring that their customers are delivered quickly. We always organize the best logistics and transport deals for our customers, flexibly tailored to their needs and wishes. This way, our customers can concentrate on their core business again, while we rock the rest.
Like all rock stars, we need a crew to help us deliver a perfect performance. Plainly said: we are looking for an employee who will help us 40 hours/week to keep up and optimize our operations performance in the Mühldorf am Inn, Germany warehouse.
We guarantee you:
- A high level of responsibility with challenging and diverse tasks
- Innovative, modern working environment with flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work
- Fantastic atmosphere in the best team in the world
- Company laptop
- Strong training and development opportunities
- Team events, happy hours, and activities
- An international and owner-managed company that is expanding rapidly
- Management and coordination of the Muhldorf am Inn warehouse location in the areas of incoming goods, returns, and picking and packing.
- Responsibility for the inventory
- Cross-departmental coordination
- Process improvement and optimisation
- Organizational development and ensuring team has required competencies and skillsets to drive a high performance
- Management and implementation of interdepartmental and intradepartmental projects
You should have the following qualifications:
- Completed education and 3-5+ years of leadership experience in a logistics company.
- Familiarity with logistics processes and experience in structuring and optimizing processes
- Proactive personality & business thinking with a high degree of entrepreneurialism
- German & English, spoken and written
- Willingness to shape & assertiveness
- Very good ERP system user skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Communicative, consistent, strong in implementation and team oriented
- Proactive work attitude
- Sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Flexibility in terms of time
Monthly salary starting at € 3500,- gross full time, 40 hours/week - actual salary depends on qualifications and experience for this position. Start as soon as possible.
Logsta is committed to a diverse and international workforce, with 20 nationalities in a team of 120. It's our belief that respect and inclusion
leads to more innovation, solutions, and creativity. We welcome applications from all genders, races, nationalities, religions, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.