Our motto is: We rock your logistics! Since 2017, we have been handling shipping and fulfillment for over 1000 of Austria's best-known startups, SMEs and companies, ensuring that their customers are delivered quickly. We always organize the best logistics and transport deals for our customers, flexibly tailored to their needs and wishes. This way, our customers can concentrate on their core business again, while we rock the rest. Like all rock stars, we need a crew to help us put on a perfect performance. In plain language: we are looking for an employee to support us 40 hours per week in the Customer Service department in Leobersdorf.
We guarantee you:
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week)
- Cutting edge IT solution
- Careful training and development opportunities
- Independent work and autonomy
- Great atmosphere in the best team in the world
- Insights into the startup world
- Fantastic team events
● Customer service and client support
● Independent review of customer inquiries in the Operative.
● Knowledge of and cooperation with warehouse staff
● Organization of daily challenges
You should have the following:
● Work experience in a similar position or dealing directly with customers
● Great emphasis on customer satisfaction and attention to detail
● Hands-on mentality and solution oriented
● Experience in logistics or freight forwarding is an advantage
● Flexibility in terms of time (however this role is Monday-Friday)
● Open, flexible, fun-spirited, and resilient
● Stress resistant
● Good negotiation skills
● Sense of responsibility and accuracy
The monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2,000 gross per month (40h/week). Location in Leobersdorf.
Logsta is committed to a diverse and international workforce, with 20 nationalities in a team of 110. It's our belief that respect and inclusion leads to more innovation, solutions, and creativity. We welcome applications from all genders, races, nationalities, religions, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.